I just LOVE this piece of equipment! So small, lightweight but oh so powerful & effective! If I had to make a choice between the handheld and the desktop version, I prefer the hand held over and over again!
It is wireless for one, which means no cord to keep out of the clients’ face! Do not worry, the battery runs for hours.
With the handheld unit being smaller in size, the financial outlay is also considerably smaller. Another advantage of the size, is that you will have a lot less space occupied than with a desktop unit. Our unit fit in a standard pencil case ~ awesome!
And lastly, the high ROI is attractive too!
Ultrasound units use sound vibrations or sound waves to remove dead skin cells, debris on the skin and even clean out pores!
You will gently move the ultrasonic spatula across the skin, making contact with the skin at the blunt end. The vibrations are fast! At 28,000 vibrations per second/25KHz), it loosens up dead skin cell build up and debris, literally helping you to shake it off.
What's more is that our unit has another awesome function: Galvanic (+&-) as an added bonus!
- Professional unit but easy to use
- Training is fully online, saving time spent outside of the clinic, and includes all members of staff
- Suggested as a treatment on its own, as an add-on or as pre-treatment to more advanced modalities
- Durable & long lifespan
- Multi functions : galvanic and ultra sound
MiSonic utilizes ultrasound technology:
- To gently exfoliate the skin of dead skin cells and impurities
- Help loosen & remove oil, dirt, and cellular debris from pores
- Non-abrasive & non invasive
- Results without the redness, swelling, and irritation that is often associated with advanced skin treatments
- Stimulate collagen and elastin which diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Can be incorporated with just about any facial treatment
- Stimulate circulation and cellular exchange
- With the Ion function, increased product penetration ensures increased results
Your start up pack Includes:
- Your MiSonic handpiece
- Blade cover
- Power adapter
- Training manual with illustrations and suggested treatment protocols
- Full one year warranty
- Ongoing access to online training material and tech support for the whole team
Here we cover an introduction to your selected modality plus cover all the theory work. This is completed the week before training.
You will complete 12 Theory Units and have access to 2 live video demonstration of various aspects of the treatment.
Study Time: 3 CE hours
Qualified beauty therapist
Qualified Aesthetic nurse or doctor
This section is available in one of the following ways:
One- on -one session
Group session (5 max)
Online via Zoom or Google
Assessment & Certification
Once training is completed, each therapist will be Assessed & Certified based on a written theory test.
We have various ways of staying in touch with you post training:
Join our closed Facebook group where we post updates
Join us for regular Q&A session and extended learning opportunities
Take part in a case study involving 3 clients treated in clinic
Join us for further up skill training in future at 15% discount
Join us in class & offer this new service to your clients right away!
Contact one of our friendly team members on: