Dermaplaning is an excellent non-chemical option for those clients seeking Skin Rejuvenation.
Dermaplaning can be done as a once off treatment or as part of Skin Rejuvenation treatment regime. Dermaplaning can be performed as a treatment in its own right, or in combination with another modality, like LED or Micro-Needling. When modalities are combined like this, dermaplaning enhances the benefits of the coupled modality. This ensures treatment results and client satisfaction.
- Skin softer to the touch and smoother in appearance
- Brighter complexion with a more youthful glow
- Active ingredients in skin care product penetrate more deeply improving skin health
- Immediate improvement in skin tone
- Helps reduce fine lines
- Makeup glides on perfectly
- Great for all skin types
- Safe on all Fitzpatrick types
- Safe for telangiectasia (broken capillaries)
- Helps reduce blackheads and enlarged pores
- Safe for clients using Retinols
- Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
- Low risk of post-treatment breakouts
- No downtime
- Great margin & Mark-up
- Low Investment, High return
All our training is done in 3 sections
Section 1 - Online
We cover an introduction to your selected modality plus cover all the theory work. This is completed the week before training.
Download your manual and familiarize yourself with the content. (3 CE hours)
You will complete 14 Theory Units and have access to 4 live video demonstration of various aspects of the treatment.
Complete a quiz before starting section 2 of your course.
This enables our instructors to spend the majority of time in the class on practical.
Section 2 - Training Day
We cover all the practical work on models, guided by your trainer.
You will complete 11 Theory Units and perform 2 full treatments (3 CE hours)
Section 3 - Assessment & Certification
Request our Dermaplaning Prospectus
Setting up for Dermaplaning in the Treatment room:
Make sure to download the following from our online store:
- Dermaplaning Checklist - To assist you in making sure you have everything you need to perform a dermaplaning treatment in accordance with H&S guidelines.
- Our Clinic Admin Pack - Provide you with all the consent forms and photo release forms you might need.
- Starter Kits - Getting set up and save 15%. We have 3 options for you.