Dermaplaning is an excellent non-chemical, safe & gentle skin rejuvenation technique that improve skin health without any invasive measures or downtime.
Dermaplaning is effective as:
- A Once off rejuvenation treatment
- As part of a Skin Rejuvenation treatment regime
- A Pre-Treatment to other active modalities
Dermaplaning can be performed in combination with other modalities, like LED or Micro-Needling, to enhance the combined efficacy.
- Skin softer to the touch and smoother in appearance
- Brighter complexion with a more youthful glow
- Active ingredients in skin care product penetrate more deeply improving skin health
- Immediate improvement in skin tone
- Helps reduce fine lines
- Makeup glides on perfectly
- Great for all skin types
- Safe on all Fitzpatrick types
- Safe for telangiectasia (broken capillaries)
- Helps reduce blackheads and enlarged pores
- Safe for clients using Retinols
- Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
- Low risk of post-treatment breakouts
- No downtime
- Great margin & Mark-up
- Low Investment, High return
All our training is done in 3 parts:
Part 1 - Online Pre-Learning
You will complete an introduction to dermaplaning online the week before training. You will also cover all theory aspects of dermaplaning.
Once you have registered for your class, you can download your manual and familiarize yourself with the content (4 CE hours)
You will complete 14 Theory Units and have access to 4 live video demonstration of various aspects of the treatment.
This enables our instructors to spend the majority of time on practical.
Part 2 - Training Day
We cover all the practical work on models, guided by your trainer.
You will complete 11 Theory Units and perform 2 full treatments (3 CE hours)
This section of training is completed online or in a class setup.
Part 3 - Assessment & Certification
Once training is completed, each therapist will be Assessed & Certified based on work done in training as well as a written theory test.
We have various ways of staying in touch with you post training:
Join our closed Facebook group where we post updates
Join us for regular Q&A session and extended learning opportunities
Take part in a case study involving 3 clients treated in clinic
Join us for further up skill training in future at 15% discount