Dermabrasion is an non-chemical option for those clients seeking Skin Rejuvenation & Exfoliation
Dermabrasion can be done as a once off treatment or as part of Skin Rejuvenation treatment regime, as well as used in combination with other modalities, like LED or Micro-Needling enhance the benefits of the coupled modality. This ensures treatment results and client satisfaction.
- Skin softer to the touch and smoother in appearance
- Brighter complexion with a more youthful glow
- Active ingredients in skin care product penetrate more deeply improving skin health
- Immediate improvement in skin tone
- Helps reduce fine lines
- Helps reduce blackheads and enlarged pores
- Low risk of post-treatment breakouts
- No downtime
- Popular modality with clients
All our training is done in 3 sections
Section 1 - Online
We cover an introduction to your selected modality plus cover all the theory work. This is completed the week before training.
Download your manual and familiarize yourself with the content. (3 CE hours)
You will complete 10 Theory Units and have access to 4 live video demonstration of various aspects of the treatment.
Complete a quiz before starting section 2 of your course.
This enables our instructors to spend the majority of time in the class on practical.
Section 2 - Training Day
We cover all the practical work on models, guided by your trainer.
You will complete 6 Theory Units and perform 2 full treatments (3 CE hours)
Section 3 - Assessment & Certification
Request our Dermabrasion Prospectus
Setting up for Dermabrasion in the Treatment room:
Make sure to download the following from our online store
- Dermabrasion Checklist - To assist you in making sure you have everything you need to perform a dermabrasion treatment in accordance with H&S guidelines.
- Our Clinic Admin Pack - Provide you with all the consent forms and photo release forms you might need.