This modality puts an unique, new touch on any facial treatment, generates retail sales and is great added value to any skin treatment.
- Beauty and Wellness - to help smooth, clear, brighten a sluggish skin, stimulate collagen production, fight signs of aging.
- Blood Circulation - As you gently scrape the skin, micro-circulation is improved, which brings oxygenated blood
- Reduce inflammation
- Lymphatic drainage - encourage drainage to promote detoxification, a reduction in puffiness and dark circles, resulting in a brighter complexion.
- Muscle and Nerve relaxation - sooth muscles with a gentle pressure or a deep tissue massage for tension.
- Increase product absorption.
- Soothing and Cooling - especially nice after a stimulating modality like a peel, to sooth and calm the skin.
- Retail - teach your clients to use them at home to prolong the effects of their professional treatment, practice the habit of good selfcare.
- Increases Blood Flow
- Stimulates Detox
- Helps Drainage of Fluids and Toxins
- Increases Metabolism
- Facial Rejuvenation:
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Refines Pores
- Body Sculpting:
- Reduces Appearance and Feeling of Cellulite Tightens Skin
- Improves Skin Elasticity.
- By moving lymph into the surrounding lymph nodes, cellular exchange is stimulated, bring more nutrients to the cells, removing waste products. This is the key, and where the stunning results stem from.
The benefits of cryotherapy includes:
- Brings a radiance
- Immediate tightening
- Restore firmness,
- Improve tone
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulate hydration
- Energizing effect
- Increased cell turn over
Results are visible on most people after just one treatment but for lasting benefits as time goes on, use as much as daily.
This allows for retail opportunities.