This modality puts an unique, new touch on any facial treatment, generates retail sales and is great added value to any skin treatment.
All our training is done in 3 sections:
Section 1 - Online - where we cover an introduction to your selected modality plus cover all the theory work. This is completed the week before training.
Download your manual and familiarize yourself with the content.
You will complete 12 Theory Units and have access to 4 live video demonstration of various aspects of the treatment.
Complete a quiz before starting section 2 of your course.
This enables our instructors to spend the majority of time in the class on practical.
Section 2 - in Person - where we cover all the practical work on models, guided by your trainer.
You will complete 3 Theory Units and perform 1 full treatment.
Section 3 - Assessment & Certification
- Beauty and Wellness - to help smooth, clear, brighten a sluggish skin, stimulate collagen production, fight signs of aging.
- Blood Circulation - As you gently scrape the skin, micro-circulation is improved, which brings oxygenated blood
- Reduce inflammation
- Lymphatic drainage - encourage drainage to promote detoxification, a reduction in puffiness and dark circles, resulting in a brighter complexion.
- Muscle and Nerve relaxation - sooth muscles with a gentle pressure or a deep tissue massage for tension.
- Increase product absorption.
- Soothing and Cooling - especially nice after a stimulating modality like a peel, to sooth and calm the skin.
- Retail - teach your clients to use them at home to prolong the effects of their professional treatment, practice the habit of good selfcare.
- Increases Blood Flow
- Stimulates Detox
- Helps Drainage of Fluids and Toxins
- Increases Metabolism
- Facial Rejuvenation:
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Refines Pores
- Body Sculpting:
- Reduces Appearance and Feeling of Cellulite Tightens Skin
- Improves Skin Elasticity.
- By moving lymph into the surrounding lymph nodes, cellular exchange is stimulated, bring more nutrients to the cells, removing waste products. This is the key, and where the stunning results stem from.
The benefits of cryotherapy includes:
- Brings a radiance
- Immediate tightening
- Restore firmness,
- Improve tone
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulate hydration
- Energizing effect
- Increased cell turn over
Results are visible on most people after just one treatment but for lasting benefits as time goes on, use as much as daily.
This allows for retail opportunities.
Your training doesn’t end when you leave the class. We offer on-going support via e-mail, phone and live video conference to help you through any challenges as you work your way toward mastery.
We also supply:
- An Updated Covid-Ready Health & Safety Protocol
- Marketing Manual with images for Social Media & Websites
We have a few selections of starter kits available where you can get started at a discounted price.
Talk to one of our sales team or educators about which kit will be right for you.
Join us for a Hands-On Class and start offering a new service to your clients right away!
Contact one of our friendly team members on