All our online training is done in 2 sections:
Section 1 - Online - where we cover an introduction to your selected modality plus cover all the theory work. This is completed the week before training.
Download your manual and familiarize yourself with the content.
You will complete 12 Theory Units and have access to 4 live video demonstration of various aspects of the treatment.
Complete a quiz before starting section 2 of your course.
This enables our instructors to spend the majority of time in the class on practical
Section 2 - Assessment & Certification as set our in our Assessment Schedule
Section 1: Online Course
What’s covered in this section?
- What is LED Light Therapy?
- History & Purpose of LED Light Therapy
- The NASA Study
- Your Sales Story
- Biology of the Skin
- Biology of the Hair
- Client Selection
- Skin Analysis & Skin Consultation
- Introduction of LED Equipment
- Equipment Selection
- Demo Video - Full treatment
- Demo Video - Care for your unit
- Clinic Admin
- The Therapist
- Health & Safety
- Treatment Procedure
- Treatment Protocols
- Section 1 - Course Quiz
Competency is measured and assessed as per our set guideline & schedule.
Downloadable Materials include:
- Training Manual
- Consent Form Templates
- Consultation Form Templates
- Face Diagram (PDF)
- Practical Video Demonstrations
We also supply:
- An Updated Covid-Ready Health & Safety Protocol
- Owners Manual for Owners only
- Marketing Manual with images for Social Media & Websites
Your training doesn’t end when you leave the class. We offer on-going support via e-mail, phone, live video conference and access to our private
Facebook group Salon Setup Support NZ to help you through any challenges as you work your way toward mastery.
Join us in class & offer this new service to your clients right away!
Contact one of our friendly team members on: