Section 1: Online Course
What’s covered in this section?
- What is dermaplaning?
- History & Purpose of Dermaplaning
- Your Sales Story
- Principals of Rejuvenation
- Biology of the Skin
- Biology of the Hair
- Client Selection
- Skin Analysis & Consultation
- Introduction of Dermaplaning Tools & Implements
- Demo Video - Full treatment – Right handed
- Demo Video – Left handed
- Demo Video - Blade Removal
- Demo Video - Section Setup
- Clinic Admin
- The Therapist
- Health & Safety
- Section 1 - Course Quiz
Section 2: In Person Class
This is the practical portion and is hands-on either in class or over zoom, if you are too far away.
- Dermaplaning Recap
- Treatment Procedure
- Treatment Protocols
- Guided Practical Experience (2 full treatments)
- Section 2 - Course Quiz
Competency is measured and assessed as per our set guideline and completed during the practical dermaplaning procedure on the full-face of a live model on training day.
Downloadable Materials include:
- 2 Training Manuals,
- Consent Form Templates
- Consultation Form Templates
- Face Diagram (PDF)
- Practical Video Demonstrations.
We also supply:
- An Updated Covid-Ready Health & Safety Protocol
- Owners Manual for Owners only
- Marketing Manual with images for Social Media & Websites
Your training doesn’t end when you leave the class. We offer on-going support via e-mail, phone, live video conference and access to our private
Facebook group Dermaplaning NZ to help you through any challenges as you work your way toward mastery.
We have a starter kit available. Talk to one of our sales team or educators about which kit will be right for you.
Return on Investment:
This class will pay for itself in increased revenue within the first month as the kit provides you with more than enough stock and material to generate up to $4,000.
This ensures a large return on a small investment.
Join us for a Hands-On Dermaplaning Class and start offering a new service to your clients right away!
Contact one of our friendly team members on: